October 17, 2009

Beautiful Rainbow Beach











Spent Thursday and Friday up at Rainbow beach just north of Noosa. The Aborigonal gave it this name due to the different colored sands. I stayed at a local pilots house and flew on the coast for hours every day. It is a huge ridge and the conditions were excellent. Here are some pics and as suggested there is even a picture of me so you know I'm not just taking these pics off the internet.

Tomorrow I continue the next half of my trip down on the Gold coast where I will meet up with friends and try some thermal flying at Mt Tamborine and Beechmont. I hear the Gold coast is like Miami so I'm curious if I will dig it. Byron bay is supposed to be nice and I look forward to my travels down south.

Off Today to take my Uncle Tandem flying at Point Cartwright and the conditions look as good as yesterday when I flew for 3 hours. Hope y'all are doin well

1 comment:

  1. Great photos Ryan. What a beautiful place. Glad you are having such a great time.

    ReplyDelete